21 October 2013

OOTD- Little Tartan Dress

So I should really be sick of anything that even slightly resembles gingham due to my current uni projects; however whilst on a trip to Bristol to get fabrics I had a quick dash into Primark and spotted the cutest little Tartan dress and just had to treat myself. I was really worried about looking too school girly, as I dont really ever wear anything that's high necked or has a collar so I toughened it up with my ankle boots and leather jacket. I apologise for the photo quality, these were taken when it was getting dark and I live in a basement flat so not ideal for outfit photos!




Dress - Primark
Belt - Primark
Tights - Tesco (surprisingly good!!)
Jacket - Topshop
Boots - H&M


Hope you are all keeping warm and cosy during this spell of frankly quite horrid weather!! I got rained on before I took these photo's, hence the wet leather jacket :( 

FFF
xox


6 comments:

  1. Gotta love a cute tartan dress, spesh with cutie pie collars too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress, but I haven't been to a Primark since Summer!
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten
    PS. Im going to the Bath blogger meet... apparently we're getting a Primark next year :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you HAVE to go to the Bristol one! Its HUGE! I know, I keep hearing about it..it needs to hurry up. Next year Bath is getting a Lidl, anthropoligie and Primark,. :D

      Delete
  3. I love this dress and the new colour! I just wish it was a little longer on me. Wah!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty short! I wore it to the zoo recently & worried about leaning into the exhibits and flashing my bum! But good black tights just about saved the day! xx

      Delete