4 February 2014

Very Belated Post Christmas Haul

So..After being really good in the run up to Christmas, I ended up going a bit mad in the shops during the sales; however as always half the stuff I bought wasn't even in the sales.
First off I ventured into Primark, normally lethal, but this time I was good, only picking up 2 Duvet sets, 1 is already on my bed (background) and the other is on its way to me this weekend, as I didn't have room for all my stuff travelling back after Christmas. Whoops. Living in student and other rented flats for the foreseeable future you need to get a bit creative, and one of the easiest ways I've found to do this is lovely printed Beds Sets. I'm always weak when it comes to florals so there was no question with the first, and this grey bike print was too cute to resit, and can easily be snuck onto the Boyfriends flat over summer without too many complaints.
Primark - £12 each
As a fashion design student I feel its my prerogative to have a fully stocked wardrobe, or that's what I keep telling myself at least. I've had a growing love for little t-bar shoes since last year, and these were the perfect addition to my collection. Flat in a lovely pinky suede, these will look adorable with my summer dresses, and for £6 it would of been rude not to.
New Look- £6

Now, the shoes would of won Christmas steal hands down if these bad boys didn't happen, completely by chance I popped into The Perfume Shop, I don't think I've ever been in before but after this I will be checking their deals a lot more frequently. I was bought Marc Jacobs Dot as a Christmas present last year and absolutely fell in love with it, it works as a fresh and fun everyday scent, and although its starting to run low I was holding out until my birthday due to the £50+ price tag. However, I discovered the perfume shop were selling off the Christmas gift boxes with Dot Priced at £27.50 and Daisy £25; To be honest I couldn't resist. I have restocked my favourite and introduced a new scent to mix things up. It's well worth keeping an eye on the offers in store as Marc Jacobs as a rule, never seems to be reduced and these were 50% off!




To ensure my shopping wasn't completely frivolous I treated myself to a organizer from Paperchase. I'm an absolute sucker for Paperchase products, and this floral collection is no excpetion. Now that I'm working a lot more independently at uni my normal weekly diary has become more of a place to schedule and plan work and tutorials, so I decided it would be nice to separate my work from my personal plans. That and my pages were getting so covered in odd notes it was becoming hard to read. Slim and compact it fits perfectly into my Zara Office City, whilst still being able to squeeze in my smaller everyday bags. So well worth it, the problem now is resisting buying everything else in the collection.

Paperchase - I can't seem to find it online, but it is still available in store

Hopefully you were all able to pick up some lovely bargains over the festive period.

fff
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment